The ideal applicant must be passionate about writing and creative, with the ability to develop effective marketing strategies and contribute to business expansion. You will be in charge of coming up with interesting and persuading stories.
- Conduct thorough research on themes pertaining to the industry and produce unique content free of plagiarism.
- Examining content marketing data and making necessary modifications
- Collaborating with other departments to come up with fresh ideas for content and helping the marketing team come up with material for ad campaigns
- Making suggestions for fresh material to fill in any holes in the existing content
- Assessing and enhancing content programs
- Promote operational excellence, evaluate and execute process modifications.
- Launch material, collaborate with the design and web development teams.
- Increase the website's online presence in search results, and use search engine optimization (SEO) writing techniques.
- Follow current events and trends to take advantage of opportunities to develop campaigns.
- Must have in creative writing Skills, as well as efficient communication and collaboration